This full time union position of 40 hours per week plus overtime when required to support production schedule.
Job including operation of drill press, manual lathe, milling machine, radial drill, boring machines and mechanical assembly. Basic welding ability is a plus. Individual and small batch production adds variety to the workday. Dedicated workers with attention to detail will find this work rewarding.
- Maintaining product quality standards (ISO 9001).
- Capable of working from drawings, models, diagrams, and verbal direction.
- Responsible for implementing procedures or policies.
- Preparing all components for assembly and shipping.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Receive and verify items, place material in bins or racks, count items and add to total on bin cards, pull items for shipment, deduct from bin cards, box, crate, or place on skid for shipment, complete documentation, and load trucks. Use lift trucks, pallet jacks, and strapping kits to accomplish most tasks. Responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in a company.
Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries.
- Preparing shipping documents.
- Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Consolidating shipping orders.
- Creating mailing labels.
- Able to ship items off our ERP System to allow for cash flow.
- Packaging materials appropriately
- Maintain shop cleanliness
- Performing routine inspections of manufacturing equipment
- Having organization skills.
- Having supervisory skills.