Blending Equipment for Ceramic Powders
GEMCO drying and blending equipment for ceramic powders are used to attain the most efficient, uniform/homogeneous, repeatable blending results available in the world. Regardless of mixture weight, size, or shape, GEMCO tumble mix and dry solutions mix and blend to perfect uniformity in less time, with less power and waste, and guarantee the lowest mix standard deviation available anywhere.
Ceramic Powder Blender Options
Our Ceramic Powder Mixing and Drying equipment systems include:
- Test Lab to large scale 400ft3 production
- Tough, proven design guaranteeing outstanding safety, service life, and reliability, lowering maintenance costs
- Vacuum drying allows processes to proceed faster at lower temperatures
- Lot sizes ranging from 10kg to 1800kg with full traceability of the different batches blended
- 316 stainless steel contact parts with pharmaceutical-grade (F.D.A.) finishes, preventing lot-to-lot contamination
- Technology Test Center facility to help define your optimized mix and scale
- Decades of expertise optimizing mixing and drying within the Ceramic industry
Mixers and Dryers By Application
The unique design of the GEMCO Double Cone blender results in a high degree of particle mobility without the use of internal baffles.
Our blenders handle a variety of material densities and can be engineered to your custom specifications.
GEMCO double cone vacuum dryers consist of a fully heated and insulated vessel which rotates at low speeds while being subjected to airtight heat and intense vacuum seal.
GEMCO Slant Cone dryers include everything you need to purchase a turnkey drying system, enabling you competitive and processing advantages found nowhere else.
GEMCO V-Shape Dryers are very popular in a wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and others.