3D Printing Powder Mixer
Interested in optimizing and maximizing ROI on your Additive Manufacturing (AM) print materials and project workflows?
From aerospace to automotive to medical and more, 3D printing materials can easily exceed the cost of the 3D printer itself. Enter GEMCO.
GEMCO tumble mixers and dryers ensure 3D print powders – from pre-production virgin powders to reclamation of post-production powders – all deliver maximum Return On Investment.
GEMCO offers 3D Printing-specific engineered solutions for rapid prototyping and production parts; technology enabling you to achieve superior homogeneity, final chemistry, and flow properties that no one else has.
GEMCO is the only complete 3D Printing Powder Mixing System provider that can facilitate the reaction, homogenizing, drying, cooling, and reclamation processes – all from one machine.
Our 3D Printing Powder Mixing and Drying equipment systems include:
- Test Lab to large scale 400ft3 production
- Tough, proven design guaranteeing outstanding safety, service life and reliability, lowering maintenance costs
- Vacuum drying allows processes to proceed faster at lower temperatures
- Lot sizes ranging from 10kg to 1800kg with full traceability of the different batches blended
- 316 stainless steel contact parts with pharmaceutical-grade (F.D.A.) finishes, preventing lot-to-lot contamination
- Technology Test Center facility to help define your optimized mix and scale
- Decades of expertise optimizing mixing and drying for the AM industry
Mixers and Dryers By Application
The unique design of the GEMCO Double Cone blender results in a high degree of particle mobility without the use of internal baffles.
Our blenders handle a variety of material densities and can be engineered to your custom specifications.
GEMCO double cone vacuum dryers consist of a fully heated and insulated vessel which rotates at low speeds while being subjected to airtight heat and intense vacuum seal.
GEMCO Slant Cone dryers include everything you need to purchase a turnkey drying system, enabling you competitive and processing advantages found nowhere else.
GEMCO V-Shape Dryers are very popular in a wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and others.