GEMCO V-Shape Mixers & Blenders are very popular in a wide range of applications and industries.
They offer both short blending times and efficient blending. The blend is achieved by the constant dividing and intermeshing particle movement provided by two inclined cylinders.
This precise mixing action results in blend variations of 1-2%. Each cylindrical shell has an access cover for easy material loading and cleaning.
The V-Shape Blenders, like all tumble blenders, require low maintenance and consume little horsepower.
V-Shaped Tumble Blenders
As a bespoke blender manufacturer, each GEMCO V-Shaped tumble blender machine is custom-built to customer specifications and applications. GEMCO V-Shaped tumble blenders are suited to handle a variety of material densities and are easily adaptable to material handling systems such as our GEMCOMATIC drum loading system. GEMCO V-Shaped blenders have been implemented in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Cosmetic, Ceramic, General Chemical, and Powdered Metals environments, GEMCO’s V-Shaped material tumble blenders are some of the most versatile batch process blenders available today.
V-Shape Blender Standard Features:
- Butterfly Valve
- 18” Access Cover
- Standard Finishes
- 304 and 316 Stainless Steel Vessel Construction
- 10-300 Cubic Foot Working Capacities
- Carbon Steel Frames
V-Shape Blender Optional Features:
- Patented Dust-Tight GEMCO Discharge Valve
- Internal and External Polishes
- Various Discharge Angles and Valve Sizes are Available to Enhance the Discharge of Poor Flowing or Easily Segregated Materials
- GEMCOMATIC Material Handling System
- Various High-Shear Bar Designs; Slow Speed, High Speed, Liquid Solids, Ultra-high Speed, Two Speed or Variable-Speed
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Support Enclosures