Slant Cone Mixers
The asymmetrical geometry of the GEMCO Slant Cone Mixer and Blender design offers very fast blend times.
High particle mobility, plus the intermeshing action of materials results in blend time reduction up to 33 percent less than other designs.
In addition, this concert achieves a more precise end product with blend variations as low as ½ percent while maintaining the low profile of the Double Cone vessel design.
Slant Cone Tumble Blenders
Each GEMCO slant cone tumble blender machine is tailored to customer specifications for their application. GEMCO tumble blenders handle a variety of materials, material densities, and batch sizes, and are easily adaptable to our drum loading material handling systems. With installations in various industries including Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Cosmetic, Ceramic, General Chemical, and Powdered Metals, GEMCO’s slant cone tumble blenders are some of the most versatile batch process blenders available.
Slant Cone Mixer Standard Features:
- 304 and 316 Stainless Steel Vessel Construction
- Carbon Steel Frames
- Butterfly Valve
- 10-300 Cubic Foot Working Capacities
- 18” Access Cover
- Standard Finishes
Slant Cone Mixer Standard Optional Features:
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Support Enclosures
- Patented Dust-Tight GEMCO Discharge Valve
- Internal and External Polishes
- Various Discharge Angles and Valve Sizes are Available to Enhance the Discharge of Poor Flowing or Easily Segregated Materials
- GEMCOMATIC Material Handling System
- Airless Spray Systems (Slant-Cone™ and Double Cones Only)
- Various High-Shear Bar Designs; Slow Speed, High Speed, Liquid Solids, Ultra-high Speed, Two Speed or Variable-Speed
We specialize in development of all things powder for manufacturing industries.
Looking For more Product Resources?
Upgrading is for phones.
Future-proof your investment.
GEMCO’s complete product line is designed around a long term philosophy. Whether you’re purchasing a new or used GEMCO product, rest assured our engineers manufacture for legacy models.