Double Cone Vacuum Dryers
The inventor of the tumble double cone nearly 100 years ago, GEMCO Double Cone Vacuum Dryers consist of a fully heated and insulated vessel which rotates at low speeds while being subjected to airtight heat and intense vacuum seal.
From lab tumble dryers to 400ft3 machines, GEMCO double cone tumble vacuum dryers and drying systems are world-renowned for their engineering and manufacturing durability, mix consistency, and total cost of ownership.
Double Cone Vacuum Dryer Options
As a custom manufacturer of tumble dryer equipment, GEMCO can build double cone tumble dryers to the exact specifications for your production processes. GEMCO offers equipment options that can further optimize your production cycle for faster, cleaner, and safe production. The full line of GEMCO Double Cone Tumble Vacuum Dryers can be purchased as totally packaged, “stand-alone” systems. With a packaged system, the only external requirements are electricity, water, and air for total operation making it simple to add a double cone dryer to your production process. Standard packages and options include:
- GEMCOMATIC – Material Handling System
- Support frame extensions
- Thermistor sensors for product-process monitoring/control
- Reverse-pulse vacuum filter cleaning
- Application-specific filters and filter cover bags
- Support enclosures
- Recorder/controller for vacuum and heat
- Ceramic-coated or stellite agitator blades
- Convertible units capable of agitator and/or Airless I retrofit
- Pneumatic valve operation
- Retractable sleeve
- Special electronics
- Computerized process control
- Weigh cells
- Atmospheric control
- Seam-welded stainless steel insulation jacket
- GEMCO valve
- Sanitary construction
- Complete range of finishes and polishes
- Explosion-proof design
We specialize in development of all things powder for manufacturing industries.
Looking For more Product Resources?
Upgrading is for phones.
Future-proof your investment.
GEMCO’s complete product line is designed around a long term philosophy. Whether you’re purchasing a new or used GEMCO product, rest assured our engineers manufacture for legacy models.